Kate’s Cottage

Kate's Cottage

Kate’s Cottage

Kate’s Cottage. This two storey house has a beautiful view over the Sound of Mull to the hills of Morvern and because of its homely character is a firm favourite with returning guests.

Directions: 100 yards from Aros Bridge, drive up the main estate road up past the farm and Kate’s cottage faces you.



  • The sitting room has an open fire with back boiler
  • TV and Video recorder, CD and cassette recorder
  • Kitchen/diner, electric cooker, microwave cooker, and fridge/freezer.
  • Washing Machine/Tumble dryer.
  • General heating is provided by night storage heaters.
Kate's Cottage

Kate’s Cottage


  • Two bedrooms (one double and one twin, bathroom with WC and electric shower.
  • All cottages are provided with duvets and pillows; linen and towels are provided.
  • Bedrooms are heated by convector heaters

Floor Plan:

Floor Plan 1

Floor Plan 2


Kate's Cottage

Kate’s Cottage

Formerly known as Old Kate’s Cottage, the building is named after a noted occupant, Kate Cameron, who reached her century in the cottage in the early 1900’s.

At that time it was a traditional single storey bothy, the upper floor being added by Colum’s father, David, at the beginning of the Second World War.

The local pheasants can often be found scratching around in the garden for food, but catching one for the pot is not permitted! However, there is a productive Victoria Plum tree which guests are welcome to enjoy the fruits of in season – but please leave some behind for the next guests and the owner!

Tariff and Availability

Tariff and Availability information can be viewed by click here.